The play furniture set is stable, sturdy and long lasting. After one year of heavy use, our set is still in great condition. The Sesame Street table and chairs set cleans easily. Wiping it with a damp cloth is all the maintenance it needs. Occasionally, you might want to tighten up leg screws, as they tend to loosen up over time. The manufacturer claims that the maximum supported weight is 50 pounds, while the recommended age is 2 years and up. Both claims are in line with our experience.
Sesame Street Table And Chairs Design
Both, Sesame Street chairs and the table, have angled legs, which is great design feature. This creative design feature provides additional stability and it looks cute. Another feature that we like very much is nicely curved edges, which is great thing for kids. Ergonomically speaking, everything about this pretend furniture set is perfect.
Fun Things To Do
Ever since we installed the table and chair set in our living, our son insists having at least one seated at it. Besides eating, he likes to play with his toys and draw with crayons while seated at the table. You might want to place a mat underneath the table to collect occasional spills and food crumbs.
Sesame Street Table And Chairs Assembly
Assembly of this play furniture toy is fairly straight forward. Four legs easily screw on each chair and the table. In addition to the legs, each chair has a backrest, which is, also easy to assemble. However, be sure to get the screw in straight. I put the screw in at a slight angle and one chair back does not to be as sturdy as the other ones. Once the screw is in place, it cannot be taken out without causing the chair back to be a little loose.
Sesame Street Storage Table and Chairs Set, sesame street design
- Sesame Street design Kids' table and chairs set features Elmo and Cookie Monster themed chairs
- Storage compartment with puzzle Includes table and 2 chairs
- Sesame Street table and chairs set has MDF and pine construction Recommended chair weight limit: 50 lbs Table dimensions: 23.5"L x 23.5"W x 17.5"H
- Chair dimensions: 10.5"L x 10"W x 20.5"H Kids' table and chairs set meets all JPMA safety standards
- Adult assembly required Instructions and hardware included