- USDA Certified Organic
- A formula specifically designed with children in mind, featuring Chamomile and Lavender – essential oils traditionally used to calm and relax.
- Great for pre-sleep massage – the scent surrounds and relaxes, helping the child to unwind naturally after a busy day of learning and growing.
- Absolutely, positively NO chemicals, synthetics, “fragrance”, parabens, GMOs, or any other bad stuff.
Olea Europaea (Extra Virgin Olive) Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Extract, Essential Oils of Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender), Santalum Album (Sandalwood), Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin), Mentha Viridis (Spearmint), Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile).
Badger Night Night Balm Lavender & Chamomile, .2oz
- NATURAL SLEEP BALM - Night-Night Balm is not a drug, it a natural aromatherapy balm specifically designed with children in mind, to help ease younger minds into the magical realm of the sleep world.
- RELAXING SCENTED BALM - Great for pre-sleep massage - the scent surrounds and relaxes, helping the child to unwind naturally after a busy day of learning and growing.
- CHAMOMILE & LAVENDER - Chamomile helps children to be calm and unwind. Lavender helps children to relax and feel soothed, while Sandalwood instills a feeling of reverence. A safe and natural sleep balm for children (and it works for moms and dads, too)! The perfect addition to any bedtime ritual.
- BOTANICAL INGREDIENTS - Free-of artificial ingredients, fragrances, dyes, parabens, GMOs, synthetic chemicals, or harsh ingredients. Our philosophy flows from the ground up. We believe in using botanical ingredients that are filled with life force. They make for better products, for healthier people, and for a healthier planet.
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC - Bader Night Night Balm is USDA Certified Organic and petrolatum-free. The organic certification is an agricultural standard which ensures that ingredients are not genetically modified, and are grown and processed without the use of synthetic pesticides, fertilizers, or processing agents. We prioritize using USDA certified organic ingredients, which we believe to be the gold standard for personal care ingredients.