Peg Perego John Deere Front Loader Review
The first speed is fairly slow and it is equivalent to slow walking, while the second speed will get you walking much faster, if not even slightly jogging. Luckily, there is a second speed blocking mechanism, which can be locked and unlocked. We kept it in a locked position for the first few weeks, until Bean gain enough skill and confidence to operate the vehicle. In addition to two speeds, the tractor can go in reverse too. As you might suspected, this toy quickly became his all-time favorite.
Peg Perego John Deere Front Loader
- Chain Drive easy to pedal tractor with enclosed bicycle chain
- Dimensions: 24.75" W x 50.5" L x 25.75" H | Weight: 30 lbs
- Construction tractor wheels operate on grass, dirt, gravel or pavement
- Adjustable bucket seat with roll-bar
- Free 2nd year extension to regular warranty with consumer participation